Please use the navigation above to learn more about Natrelle® breast implants.
References: 1. Data on file, Allergan, August 2019; Allergan Plastic Surgery Order Form.
2. Data on file, Allergan, January 6, 2017; Study Report MD16076-DV.
3. Data on file, Allergan, July 14, 1986; FDA Section 510(k) marketing approval letter.
4. Data on file, Allergan, February 3, 2017; Study Report MD16075-DV1.
5. Data on file, Allergan, February 15, 2018; Study Report MD16075-DV6.
6.Natrelle® Silicone-Filled Breast Implants and Natrelle INSPIRA® Breast Implants: Smooth & BIOCELL® Texture Directions for Use, 2017.
7. O’Shaughnessy K. Evolution and update on current devices for prosthetic breast reconstruction. Gland Surgery. 2015;4(2):97-110.
8. Data on file, Allergan, January 4, 2016; Protocol MM-1225-FR.
9. Data on file, Allergan, November 15, 2018; Study Report TR-2018-0000018.R.
Interested in doing business with Allergan Aesthetics? Call 800-NEW-2AGN.
The information on this site is intended for US residents only. Please visit the Allergan Aesthetics site for your country of residence for information concerning Allergan Aesthetics products and services available there.
No information on this site is provided with the intention to give medical advice or instructions on the accurate use of Allergan Aesthetics products. Allergan Aesthetics cannot answer unsolicited emails requesting personal medical advice; visitors should always consult a healthcare professional.